Apprenticeships Scheme is becoming increasingly popular with Employers in the UK because it offers them an effective way of recruiting, re-training and up-skilling young, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Apprentices to work in their organisation.It enables employers to fill the skills gaps that occur within their Organisation by offering training in their respective industry.
The schemes guarantees that your Apprentices have the practical skills and qualifications your organisation needs now and in the future to compete and succeed in business.
Here are some of the many benefits of hiring an Apprentice:
* Increased productivity of employers say they provide higher overall productivity.
* Reduced staff turnover 80% of employers feel they reduce staff turnover.
* More motivated and satisfied workforce – 88% of employers believe apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
* Increased competitiveness – 80% of businesses with an apprenticeship programme say it makes them more competitive in our industry than we would be without it.
* Reduced costs, improved productivity, less waste – 53% of businesses say they benefit from lower recruitment costs and 59% from lower overall training costs thanks to their apprenticeship programmes. They can also reduce your salary costs.
* Promote social responsibility 81% of consumers favour using a company, which employs apprentices, shows a commitment to the local community and develops the workforce of the future.
* Fill your skills gap 83% of employers rely on their apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
* Progression planning – 57% report a high proportion of their apprentices going on to management positions within the company.
* Training apprentices is more cost effective than hiring skilled staff, leading to lower overall training and recruitment costs. In addition, training can be tailored to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business
What our Clients say:
Flexlearn provided us with suitable apprenticeship candidates, sorted out training for both the Apprentices and existing members of staff. We have gained employees who wanted to learn, proved cost effective and, as we moulded them to our way of working
Manager, Children’s Centre, Dagenham, Essex
Types of Apprenticeships
Apprentices work in the following Sectors:
* Agriculture, horticulture and animal care apprenticeships
* Arts, media and publishing apprenticeships
* Business, administration and law apprenticeships
* Construction, planning and the built environment apprenticeships
* Education and training apprenticeships
* Engineering and manufacturing technologies apprenticeships
* Health, public services and care apprenticeships
* Information and communication technology (ICT) apprenticeships
* Leisure, travel and tourism apprenticeships
* Retail and commercial enterprise apprenticeships
Apprenticeships Job Roles Available through Flexlearn:
* Customer Service Assistant
* Sales Assistant
* Office Admin Assistant
* Health care assistant
* Nursery Assistant
* Early Years Worker/Assistant
* Care Worker/Assistant
* Assistant Youth Support & Community Worker
Want to know how your organisation can benefit from Apprenticeships?
Please call 020 8555 6207, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.flexlearn.co.uk today for more information!