Apprentice Customer Service Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of London’s leading companies as a Customer Service Apprentice. The successful candidate will have a career progression opportunity along with sufficient training and development and the chance to enhance their skills. You should have good communication and customer skills, good telephone manners and good inter-personal skills.
Duties will include:
- Meet and greet customers
- To help with taking menu orders
- To provide information to customers
- Receive payment by cash and credit cards for food and drinks
- To book reservations
- In return you will obtain an NCFE Intermediate Apprenticeship Certificate in Customer Service while earning at the same time.
- Your training will be delivered by Flexlearn. This is a 12 month Apprenticeship.
The successful applicants will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Our client can offer the successful applicants a fantastic start to a career in the hospitality and catering industry, along with continued support and train ensure their ongoing development and progression up the organisational ladder
Please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.flexlearn.co.uk.