Office Administrator Apprentice
(This position is for someone aged 16-24)
Citywide Ventures Ltd, Stratford, London, London E15
This is an exciting opportunity to join one the UK’s fastest growing Company as an Apprentice Office Administrator Apprentice. The successful candidate will have a career progression opportunity along with sufficient training and development and the chance to enhance their skills. You should have good communication and customer skills, good telephone manner and good inter-personal skills.
You duties will include:
- Answer Telephone
- Provide Information to Clients
- Perform receptionist duties
- General filing
- Maintain filing systems
- Any ad hoc duties
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to follow instructions and use own initiative
- Attention to details
The intention is for this role to grow in tandem with the company
In return you will obtain an NCFE Intermediate Apprenticeship Diploma in Business Administration while earning at the same time. Your training will be delivered by Flexlearn. This is a 12 month Apprenticeship.
To apply for this job please visit www.flexlearn.