This course is aimed at individuals working/volunteering in, or seeking to work in a variety of customer service settings. These may include the hospitality industry, medical reception, security guarding, front-of-house in business and banking or non-face-to-face areas such as call centres.
o be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service, learners must achieve a minimum of 45 credits:
- a total of 19 credits from Group A
- a minimum of 3 credits from Group B
- a minimum of 16 credits from Group C
and the remaining credits can be taken from Groups B, C or D
Group A mandatory units
- Unit 01 Deliver customer service (5 credits)
- Unit 02 Understand customers (2 credits)
- Unit 03 Principles of customer service (4 credits)
- Unit 04 Understand employer organisations (4 credits)
- Unit 05 Manage personal performance and development (4 credits)
Group B optional units
- Unit 07 Communicate with customers in writing (3 credits)
Group C optional units
- Unit 08 Deal with incoming telephone calls from customers (3 credits)
- Unit 09 Make telephone calls to customers (3 credits)
- Unit 16 Deliver customer service to challenging customers (3 credits)
- Unit 17 Develop customer relationships (3 credits)
- Unit 21 Resolve customers’ complaints (4 credits)
Group D optional units
- Unit 26 Manage diary systems (2 credits)
- Unit 27 Unit 28 Provide reception services (3 credits)
- Unit 30 Employee rights and responsibilities (2 credits)
All candidates must be 16+ years old and have no criminal records.
All candidates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
NVQ 3 Diploma in Customer Service if you are doing a Level 2 Course
NVQ 4 Diploma in Management if you are doing a Level 3 Course or a Degree
6 – 8 months
Blended – Workplace Assessments (Paid/Voluntary Work Placement Required), Online and
Cost – Funding
You may be able study the course free of charge if:
- You are already working in a similar setting to the NVQ Course you are planning to study
- You have lived in the UK or European Union area for more than 3 years
- You have the right to remain in the UK. You must be working in a social care setting.
If you meet all of the criteria above, please click here to register for the course
You can pay for the course, if you are not eligible for Government funding.
The course costs £1,500.00, however, for a limited time only, you will be able to pay £650