This qualification is designed for learners who are working in a business administration role within any sector or industry. It’s ideal for those who’ve been working at that level for a period of time
This NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration RQF Qualification is designed for learners who are working, or would like to work, in a business administration role within any sector or industry. It’s ideal for those who are new to the role or who’ve been working at that level for a short period of time. The units and structure of this qualification are based on the Skills CFA NOS for Management and Leadership.
Fully qualified business administrators can earn from £21,000 a year. Source: National Careers Service
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, learners must achieve a minimum of 58 credits.
• 27 credits from the mandatory units in Group A
• a minimum of 13 credits from Group B
• the remaining credits can be taken from either Group B, C or D. However a maximum of 10 credits from Group C and a maximum of 8 credits from Group D can count towards overall achievement
.A minimum of 40 credits must be achieved at level 3 or above.
Mandatory Group A
• Unit 01 Principles of business (10 credits)
• Unit 02 Principles of business communication and information (4 credits)
• Unit 03 Communicate in a business environment (4 credits)
• Unit 04 Principles of administration (6 credits)
• Unit 05 Manage personal and professional development (3 credits)
Group B optional units
• Unit 10 Develop a presentation (3 credits)
• Unit 19 Handle mail (3 credits)
• Unit 21 Provide administrative support for meetings (4 credits)
• Unit 22 Prepare text from notes using touch typing (4 credits)
• Unit 27 Store and retrieve information (4 credits)
• Unit 32 Produce minutes of meetings (3 credits)
Group C optional units
• Unit 49 Spreadsheet software (6 credits)
• Unit 51 Word processing software (6 credits)
• Unit 52 Using email (3 credits)
Optional Group D
• Unit 73 Principles of leadership and management (8 credits)
- All candidates must be 16+ years old
- Must already be working or able to volunteer in an office setting
- Although there are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
The Level 5 Diploma in Management or a Foundation Degree.
6 – 8 months
Blended – Workplace Assessments (Paid/Voluntary Work Placement Required), Online and Tutor Support
Was £1,880.00, now £850.00 for a limited time only. You could pay £850 over 3 instalments of
£400, £250 and £200