Level 5 Diploma In Leadership and Management for Children and Young People's Service
The Level 5 Diploma provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge required to be a Manager with the children and young people’s workforce. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Foster Carer Manager
- Registered Managers of Children’s Homes, plus Deputy and Assistant Managers
- Residential Childcare Manager
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service Manager
- Family Centre Manager
Certification can be achieved in 8 to 12 months
- All candidates must be 16+ years old and have no criminal records.
- Must already be working within the health and social care
- Although there are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 3 qualification.
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children (90 credits) or a Foundation Degree.
6 – 8 months
Blended – Workplace Assessments (Paid/Voluntary Work Placement Required), Online and Tutor Support
Was £2,800.00, now £2,500.00 for a limited time only. You could pay in full or monthly
Please go ahead and enrol once you have made a payment