Level 5 Diploma In Leadership and Management
The Level 5 Diploma provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge required to be a Manager as part of an Organisation. This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Care Support Managers in Residential Settings
- Care Managers in Community, Primary Care and Acute Health Environments
- Care Manager in Domiciliary Services, Supported Living or Day Services
- Community-Based Care Managers
Certification can be achieved in 8 to 12 months
- All candidates must be 16+ years old and have no criminal records.
- Must already be working within the health and social care
- Although there are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 3 qualification.
The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children (90 credits) or a Foundation Degree.
6 – 8 months
Blended – Workplace Assessments (Paid/Voluntary Work Placement Required), Online and Tutor Support
Was £2,800.00, now £2,500.00 for a limited time only. You could pay in full or monthly
Please go ahead and enrol once you have made a payment