REGISTER NOW FOR NVQ COURSES VIA BLENDED LEARNING STARTING IN JUNE!
Are you looking for an NVQ Course or a Company that specialises in flexible, distance or blended learning work-based qualifications? Flexlearn is one of the fastest-growing training providers in the UK, for NVQ Courses and Apprenticeships Training and Recruitment. We offer short courses and bespoke flexible training solutions for employers, employees and the unemployed looking to get back into employment. Whether you are looking to do an NVQ Course in Retail Skills, IT, Childcare or looking to hire an Apprentice to help your organisation with Customer Service, Marketing, Retail, Social Media, IT, Office Administration, Childcare or Adult Social Care, we have got the perfect solution for you. Our stand-alone NVQ Level 2, 3 and 5 Courses are designed to help upskill your workforce. We also provide employability skills training in Care Assistant Courses covering units such as Understand Your Role as a Carer, Personal Development, Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning disabilities, Safeguarding Adults, Duty of Care, Safeguarding Children, Equality and Diversity, Basic Life Support, Work in a Person-Centered Way, Health and Safety, Communication, Handling Information, Privacy and Dignity, Infection Fluids and Nutrition, Prevention and Control.
Are you looking to take on or become an Apprentice? You have come to the right place. Speak to one of our Advisors or click here for a callback? Flexlearn is on the Register of Approved Training Providers for new Apprenticeship Standards. For Apprenticeship Standards in Adult Care, Business Administration, Customer Service, Children, Young People and Families, Retail Skills, Supply Chain Warehouse Operative and Credit Management. We can support you with Apprenticeship Recruitment, Training or even help you manage your Digital Account. We also offer stand-alone NVQ Courses and statutory Care Courses.
Our Teaching Assistant and Assessing Vocational Qualifications courses are one of the most popular courses around because of the quality of our delivery. Our approach of blended classroom teaching, digital, online learning and workshops makes us one of the most flexible training solutions providers in the UK. This provides excellent alternate methods of learning and development for those who struggle to get time away from the workplace or attend classes. Are you unemployed or looking to enhance your career prospects? Are you in work but looking to better your skills? Are you 16-18 years old and looking for the right type of apprenticeships to help you get qualified whilst you earn, or an employer looking to develop your workforce skills? We have the right QCF, Diploma, Certificate, NVQ courses and Apprenticeships for you.
Courses & Programmes Offered by Us:
We offer a wide range of training and qualifications in the workplace to help Businesses address skills gaps in their areas. Training is flexible and designed to meet the needs of employers and individuals. There is no need to attend College and a qualified tutor or work-based learning coordinator will support learners in the workplace through bespoke workshops or structured learning programmes. Here are a few of the courses currently being offered by us:
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Health
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Retail Skills
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce
- NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Retail Skills
Are you unemployed or looking to enhance your career prospect? Why not speak to one of our advisers today to see how we can help you? We offer a wide range of courses designed to provide work skills for the unemployed and job seekers. Whether you are looking to do a short course that will help you prepare for your next job or vocational qualifications specific to a job, our team of experienced Tutors have got something for you. We currently have the following courses on offer:
- Introduction to Care Course
- Nursery Assistant Course
- Dental Assistant Course
- Dementia Care
- Lone Working
- Dignity and Respect
- Health and Social Course
- Customer Service Skills Course
- Mandatory Care Courses
- New Certificate Care Course
- Health and Safety Courses
- Mental Health Awareness
- Risk Assessment Training
- Person Centred Care
- Course Mandatory Care Courses
- Health and Safety Courses
- Mental Health Awareness Course
Apprenticeships are nationally recognised training programme that combines real work with learning and training, both on and off the job. If you are an Employer, it is an opportunity for you to employ passionate job-ready young people to work in your business. Here are a few of the Apprenticeship Standards currently being offered by us:
- Apprenticeship Standard: Business Administrator
- Apprenticeship Standard: Customer Service Practitioner
- Apprenticeship Standard: Customer Service Specialist
- Apprenticeship Standard: Early Years Educator
- Apprenticeship Standard: Further Education Learning and Skills Teacher
- Apprenticeship Standard: Further Education Assessor-Coach
- Apprenticeship Standard: Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Apprenticeship Standard: Healthcare Support Worker
- Apprenticeship Standard: Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Apprenticeship Standard: HR Support
- Standard: Children, Young People and Families Practitioner
Over 90% Happy
Qualified and Experienced Teachers and Assessors!
Our teaching and assessing staff have both occupational and educational competence in their respective areas of teaching!